Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tie Tuesday


So at work, my friends Noah, Charlie, Andrew and some other dudes all wear ties on Tuesdays. I've always viewed it as kind of a mildly subversive spin on the concept of "Casual Fridays". Anyhow, those boys make me laugh and I want to be like them, so some Tuesdays, I'll rock the tie myself.

My absolute favorite tie that I own is the one pictured to the left. It's 2" wide and the madras pattern is mostly red, but also has blue, yellow and white stripes. It looks even sharper in real life. People always ask me where I got it from, so I'll hook ya'll up - Narrowties.com. That's the only place you can buy one.



I'm thinking about buying another tie from ShanaLogic.com.

This sage green tie designed by CyberOptix is silk-screened with actual text from the 1942 book: "War Department's 'Technical Manual, Military Chemistry and Chemical Agents.'"


Whatdya think? Should I buy it? Hit me up at beckstablog@gmail.com and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment